Originally designed for the U.S Navy Seals and Green Berets Special Forces, the NS 564 Spider II adds additional protection with the integrated rubber two rap. The NS 564 Spider is a multipurpose highly breathable boot with outstanding support, stability and impact absorption. Recommended for any tactical unit that needs a precise, technical boot in urban to rocky terrain. The specially designed Vibram Spider sole rubber compound offers optimum grip even on wet surfaces and in situation where extreme adherence and the total control are required. Perfect when carrying heavy loads or undertaking more arduous duties.
- Relaxed Fit: Soft and comfy lasts for footwear, designed for light outdoor activities, in undemanding conditions.
- Printed Suede: Shoe upper in high quality Italian-made suede. This exclusive finishing with a distressed look confers renewed stylistic value and personality to the product.
- Air 8000: First-class technology for upper construction to increase the breathability of mountain footwear. Laboratory tests confirm that the AKU exclusive AKU Air 8000® offers up to 11.5 times greater breathability than normal standards identified by Gore-Tex®.
- Vibram: For 90% of its footwear, AKU uses exclusive soles designed and engineered in cooperation with Vibram® to suit the specific use requirements of the footwear involved.
- Weight per pair: 960 g
Material specifications for AKU NS 564 SPIDER, Beige
- Upper: Suede, Air 8000® 1.6 mm
- Upper Protection: Bycast Rand
- Lining: Sanifit
- Footbed: Coco, Latex, Bamboo
- Midsole: die cut EVA
- Lasting Board (Stiffness): 4-2 mm nylon, EVA (soft)
- Outsole: Vibram® Spider
- Material characteristics: breathable
- Outer fabric: Air 8000®
- Sole: Vibram®
AKU NS 564 SPIDER, Beige is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
- Mountaineering and Trekking
AKU NS 564 SPIDER, Beige can be used in the following Weather conditions: