Training days are organized as a refresher of knowledge and to be able to apply it in training in different scenarios.
- Reception (0830)
- Theory Update
- Technical Training
- Lunch included (1200)
- Scenario Training
- End of TD (1700)
- Language : NL, FR and EN
- Food : lunch provided by ITF
- Beverages : Coffee and water provided
- Clothing : operational clothing / clothing that can be damaged during scenarios / spare clothing for after the course
- Armament : service weapons only allowed after control and neutralization marking, training weapons available by ITF if applicable
- Protection :eye and ear protection to be provided yourself, if possible full face protection
- Media : no photo/video shooting without permission from other course participants
- Hygiene : If necessary, a shower can be taken after the training sessions/scenarios.
- Corona : Current guidelines will be followed throughout the course. Medical procedures will be performed on training dummies or other simulation tools.