The Wick Falcon IFAK black has been specially developed by Innoventa. The design of this IFAK makes it extra comfortable and it is easy to open when you want to provide quick assistance. By pulling the red lip, the baseplate comes loose from the base and you can place the materials next to the victim.
- This IFAK is equipped with a so-called rip-off plate. This means that the baseplate can be detached from the base and laid down next to the patient. This facilitates the provision of assistance.
- Equipped with a system that allows the tourniquet to be placed on the outside of the IFAK. This allows for faster access to the tourniquet and saves space in the IFAK for any other materials. This system can be placed or removed on both sides of the IFAK.
- Equipped with a lasercut molle system for attachment to a tactical vest. The lasercut molle system eliminates the use of metal snaps to attach the IFAK to the vest. These can rust and are difficult to loosen.
- Equipped with a 55 mm opening to carry the IFAK horizontally on the torque or a tactical belt.
- Velcro plate on the front of the IFAK for placing your own logo / patch.
- SAM XT Tourniquet
- Celox RAPID hemostatic gauze
- H&H H*vent Chest seal 2p
- Emergency (Israëli) bandage